Institute of Public Accountants Member Benefits
As a part of our ongoing relationship with the Institute of Public Accountants, we provide Institute members with a discount on selected products (excluding the IPA Member's Handbook).
Save 10%-30%* on the following titles
HOW? If your discount is not shown below, simply enter the Institute of Public Accountants promo code in the box to the right of your screen. If you don't know the promo code, please click here to obtain one.
*terms and conditions apply
Please note: Products listed under the "Bestsellers" section of this page are not included in the offer unless shown in the image grid below.
Please note additional terms and conditions:
- Not valid in conjunction with any other discount or offer. Prices cannot be applied retrospectively. Your discount applies to all copies purchased regardless of quantity.
- Unless otherwise stated, discounts are available until further notice on renewals provided that you continue to be a member of the Institute of Public Accountants.
- If you do not enter your promotional code during checkout you will not receive your discount. Thomson Reuters takes no responsibility for incorrectly entered purchases.
- 30-day money back guarantee: All Thomson Reuters products are covered by a 30-day money-back guarantee. If for any reason you're not totally satisfied you can return the product within 30 days for a full refund, including postage.
- Prices are subject to change without notice unless specified for a fixed period. All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST. Prices are valid for sales in Australia only. Accounts must be opened for all subscription orders. Subscribers must provide the publisher with written notice of cancellation within thirty days of the date of their subscription invoice or the subscriber will be liable for the invoiced amount.