|Looseleaf||Trade Practices Law Competition & Consumer Law||17/08/2012||30128910||N/A||
|Online||Trade Practices Law Competition and Consumer Law Online||18/06/2002||41167263||N/A||
In 2015, Justice Heydon continues to robustly update his commentary on Consumer and Competition Law to reflect the ramifications of Commonwealth and State legislative amendments and key cases.
At the same time, important and relevant Bills, reports and discussion papers are regularly added. The service online and paper remains an indispensible work for those practising in this area of law or for those in need of understanding the complexities of Competition and Consumer law.
A further development to the online service has been the introduction of a “Breaking News” feature, which publishes current news including topical discussion papers, up-to-date information on Bills before Parliament and relevant media releases.
- Practical, concise and up-to-date commentary including reference to the latest cases
- Comprehensive coverage
- Well organised
- All related legislation is reproduced
- Handy comparative table of Trade Practices Act and State fair trading legislation
- Reflection on the development and direction of the law over the last 12 months published in a section called a Year in Review.
- Cross references from Trade Practices Act 1974 to all relevant Regulations in Editor’s Notes (summarised in Table of Related Provisions)
- Subject Index to Legislation
- New Developments
- Recommended Reading
- Related Materials
You Might Also Like
Modern Contract of Guarantee
Miller's Australian Competition Law & Policy, 2nd Edition
Modern Contract of Guarantee eSubscription
eSub - ProView
Australian Journal of Competition and Consumer Law: Parts
Australian Journal of Competition and Consumer Law: Online
Miller's Australian Competition & Consumer Law Annotated O...
Modern Contract of Guarantee Online
Price is for an annual subscription and includes all updates issued during this period.