Looking for a Publisher
In Australia, we have been publishing "intelligent information" for legal, tax, accounting and other professionals since 1898.
As an author published by Thomson Reuters, you will benefit from:
An unrivalled editorial experience
- our editorial team has over 35 years of collective experience in legal book editing
- we support you in your manuscript writing
- we can compile your tables and index
- on your request we can verify your citations and references
A publisher committed to sustainability
- all our books are proudly printed in Australia
- our paper is from internationally endorsed sources
- committed to minimising our carbon footprint, we carefully select paper and resources to continuously support this goal.
Our dedication to your success
Our success is your success. We use our extensive contacts, sales and marketing channels to promote our publications. Activities can include a combination of any or all of the following:
- regular face to face contact via our sales representatives and product developers to target markets
- promotion at appropriate conferences and seminars
- advertising in selected external publications and Thomson Reuters journals
- inspection copies provided to relevant academics
- promotion to target markets via print and electronic product updates
- promotion in our online catalogue
- for export opportunities, promotion via our global sales and marketing network
- we can seek out and organise book reviews.
If you would like to work with Thomson Reuters to publish your work and join the ranks of our country's best authors, we'd like to hear from you.