FAQs - Online
- What are the web browser requirements for accessing Thomson Reuters Online Services?
- I am attempting to login to Thomson Reuters Service/s, however I have forgotten my username and/or password. What should I do?
- Some of the areas on the web page I was trying to open are not working as expected. Can you help me?
- I would like to 'trial' your Online services. How can I arrange this?
Click here for System Requirement information.
Please call Digital Support on 1800 020 548 or email LTA.Digital.Support@thomsonreuters.com with the following details:
- Your company/business's name.
- Your name.
- Your username or account number (if known).
- The service you are trying to access.
- A contact phone number if we need more details.
Digital Support will then contact you and supply the required information so you can proceed with using your Thomson Reuters CPD Online Service.
The first step is to ensure you have the latest version web browser: Thomson Reuters supports Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 and above and Netscape Navigator 6.0 and above.
To check for the latest version, first establish which version you are using. Open your browser, click Help | About Internet Explorer/Netscape Navigator and note the version number.
Then go to the Microsoft home page (www.microsoft.com) or Netscape home page (www.netscape.com) and determine if your version is the most recent one. If it isn't, you need to decide whether you would like to or are able to upgrade. Upgrades are usually free (according to the software vendor's terms and conditions). If you decide to upgrade, please follow the instructions on the software vendor's web site.
Thomson Reuters encourages users to regularly delete the Temporary Internet Files stored on your computer. This is usually found in the Internet Options of your browser.
If you are still experiencing difficulty viewing a page on our web site, please call Thomson Reuters on 1800 020 548 or email LTA.Digital.Support@thomsonreuters.com with the following details:
- The page you were trying to view
- The type and version of the internet browser that you are using
- Your name and contact details so that we can help you with your request
Thank you for your interest. Thomson Reuters would be happy to arrange trial access for any of our Online Services. To arrange this, please call Thomson Reuters on 1300 304 195.back to top