|Book||Social Media Law and Marketing||08/11/2013||9780455231860||$74.00||Add to cart|
|Book+eBook||Social Media Law and Marketing book + ebook||15/11/2013||41507403||$96.00||Add to cart|
|eBook - ProView||Social Media Law and Marketing ebook||25/10/2013||9780455232232||$74.00||Add to cart|
We live in the age of social media. For many businesses, platforms like Facebook and Twitter have strengthened customer loyalty and opened the door to lucrative new markets. But as the first social media law cases come before the courts, we’re confronted by uncomfortable questions about what we can and cannot do in this brave new social world.
This is Australia’s first publication dedicated to social media law and marketing. It’s a fuss-free, practical guide for businesses seeking to successfully establish an effective social media marketing strategy and avoid common legal pitfalls.
Included in this book:
- How to grow a loyal social media following. including lots of practical examples of what has worked – and what hasn’t
- Key legal issues you’re likely to encounter in social media, including defamation, IP infringement, terms of service issues, competition regulations, and privacy
- Damage Control 101: learn how to deftly avert or manage PR disasters on social media
- How to develop and implement a social media policy for your organisation
This is the only book you’ll need to navigate the social media legal and marketing maze.
You Might Also Like
Table of Contents
2. Getting Started: Choosing a Social Network and Putting Systems in Place
3. Developing a Social Media Policy
4. Building a Following: Think strategic, be unorthodox
5. Damage Control 101
6. Legal Pitfalls in Social Media
7. Monitoring, Managing and Measuring Results
8. The Changing Social Media Landscape, and Future-Proofing your Social Media Investment
- UTS News Room 3 March 2014 [PDF 106084]