|Book||Prosecuting||22/02/2017||9780455238166||$95.00||Add to cart|
|eBook - ProView||Prosecuting book + ebook||22/02/2017||41942751||$123.50||Add to cart|
|eBook - ProView||Prosecuting ebook||01/02/2017||9780455238173||$95.00||Add to cart|
"Prosecuting" is a practical manual for the barrister or solicitor on to how to prepare and conduct all aspects of a criminal trial whether by jury or judge alone. Authored by Ray Gibson, a leading criminal lawyer this Manual is focused on the skills-based aspects of prosecuting a criminal trial,
- Practical information required by criminal law practitioners, prosecuting bodies, police, legal aid and courts who are involved in the criminal trial process.
- Delivers in one publication coverage of details of skills required to undertake a criminal prosecution in all Australian States and Territories
- Preparing your case
- The charges
- Conferences with witnesses
- Types of Evidence
- Evidence-in-chief & re-examination
- Unfavourable witnesses
- The course of the trial
- The final address
- The police prosecutor in as summary hearing
- Ethical duties of the prosecutor
- Prosecuting and the sentencing process
Appendix 1 – Case study – Bates
Appendix 2 – The ten commandments of cross-examination by Irving Younger
Appendix 3 – Ten hints on a no-case submission by David Ross QC
Appendix 4 – Supreme Court of Victoria, Expert Witness Code
- cover image [JPG 165543]
eBooks and packages including an eBook may not be returned once the software key has been supplied. Your rights as a customer to access and use the ProView™ software and a ProView eBook are subject to acceptance of the ProView content licence agreement.
An email with a registration key and instructions for accessing your eBook will be sent after checkout. For existing ProView users the eBook will appear in your library after checkout.
Forthcoming/pre-order eBooks will be available after the publication date.
The ProView app is not currently available on IPhone or Kindle. See the latest system requirements