Softdocs solutions include Lawdocs document organiser, HotDocs document assembly software and pdfDocs industry standard PDFs.
Lawdocs is an economical and effective 'library' system that allows you to organise precedents, as well as client and general documents.
- Assemble documents quickly and accurately from precedent templates, including graphical forms
- Manage your documents in a central database, link them to the relevant matter, and record the creation date, author and staff member who prepared the document
- Keep a complete paper trail for each matter – save a variety of document types, including emails, PDFs, Excel spreadsheets and scanned documents
- Install as a standalone system or integrate with other ODBC database systems
With more than 400,000 users worldwide, HotDocs is the world’s leading document assembly software.
- Hotdocs' intelligent coding system speeds up document generation by asking the user a series of questions and storing this data for future use
- Eliminate error prone practises such as cut and paste, and search and replace
- Save time – generate customised documents in minutes
- Minimise risk – standardise your documents
pdfDocs allows you to create industry-standard PDFs from any application using a variety of methods.
- Combine documents into a single PDF document – combine reports, emails, spreadsheets and web pages into a single PDF document that can be edited, redacted, secured and emailed directly from the organiser workspace
- Produce professional documents – include watermarks, stationery sets, and headers and footers to enhance the look and feel of your document
- Generate eBriefs and eBooks – convert multiple documents into a single PDF file complete with an interactive table of contents, cross-document bookmarks, links and indexes
Ready to discuss how
Softdocs can work
for your firm?
Training & Support
Phone: +61 2 8587 7160
Fax: +61 2 8587 7847