- Is your law firm equipped to survive in the century of industry disruption?
- Can you imagine a technology solution that could help you focus on your core business, and operate efficiently and profitably in the era of falling demands?
Discover Infinitylaw - a comprehensive legal practice management system that allows you to achieve just that.
Developed specifically for the legal profession and continually improved based on customer needs and feedback, Infinitylaw connects your matters, documents, time, billing, fees, workflow and client relationship management in one powerful product.
Key benefits for your law firm
Connect your matters, documents, time, billing, fees, workflow and client relationship management in one place. Enjoy seamless access to Westlaw AU - online legal research and Softdocs - the regions' leading document automation system and high quality forms and precedents.
Capture more billable time
Benefit from sophisticated time recording, which includes multiple automatic clocks and integration with the telephone system that can significantly improve the capture of chargeable time.
Comply with your trust accounting responsibilities
Run trust accounting with confidence thanks to an intuitive and fully featured trust ledger for managing client funds, disbursements, office expenses, bills and money on deposit.
Grow your client base
Use client profiling and Client Relationship Management (CRM) to grow your business through targeted marketing. Tap into your clients database of contacts and relationships to generate new business.
Record your client matters straight from your mobile device and sync them directly to Infinitylaw. Wherever you are, you'll be able to record time, update your client's file, register activity details and more.
Your own source of Big Data
Easily build a wide variety of financial reports and gain access to intelligence about your billing and time efficiency, fees management etc. Effortlessly customise reports using Microsoft Access.
Explore the main features of Infinitylaw
- Record time and fees earned through the author dashboard, which includes multiple clocks, matter budgets, notes and expense charging.
- Access all of your information in one central location, including client profile, financial details, fee and income history, documents and emails.
- Keep track of work in progress, unbilled disbursements and expenses, and accounts rendered through a variety of reports.
- Automate your daily to-do lists to advise you of tasks to be actioned and other important items, such as workflow tasks, escalated critical tasks and deeds due for review.
Sophisticated, yet easy to use, time and billing system
- Improve the capture of chargeable time thanks to sophisticated time recording and integration with the Infinitylaw telephone system.
- Increase productivity and save time by recording all of your matter budgets, matter notes, and expense charging from within time recording.
- Generate bills with ease based on recorded time, expenses and disbursements.
Streamlined matter management
- Link Word documents, Outlook e-mails and images to a client, matter or deed, and maintain a full record of electronic correspondence.
- Archive your matters easily, and store and retain all types of documents.
- Use advanced search functionality to search for any client or non-client document from within Infinitylaw or Word.
Step-by-step workflow guidance
- Rely on workflow tools to speed up the processing of matters and for automatic reminders when tasks are due.
- Follow matter tasks within workflow templates, and access relevant and up-to-date precedents for fast document creation.
Reliable trust accounting
- Comply with your trust accounting responsibilities using Infinitylaw’s fully featured trust ledger for managing client funds, disbursements, office expenses, bills and money on deposit.
- Reduce your running costs and eliminate the need for a traditional deeds room with sophisticated and reliable deed management.
- Rely on streamlined POA logging to help record details when a power of attorney is exercised and print audit reports.
Business development capabilities
- Grow your client base with client profiling and Client Relationship Management (CRM).
- Collect detailed information on a client’s interests and characteristics to help you target your legal services to individual needs.
- Gain visibility into how your clients and individuals are connected to generate more business.
Enjoy integration with other industry-trusted solutions
Infinitylaw brings together all of the tools you use daily, so you can complete work efficiently:
Generate high quality and up-to-date Softdocs forms and precedents straight from Infinitylaw
Research the law with confidence and gain access to 300+ products* on Westlaw AU
* Subject to subscription to content on Westlaw AU
"We implemented Westlaw, Softdocs and Infinitylaw. They all integrate to give us a complete package, and in general they're much more intuitive and intelligent products."
Nicky Morgan, Office Manager, Winter Hilditch & Fotheringham