Expert Reports is a database of specialist reports produced on behalf of ASX Listed companies by Independent advisers.
The Expert Reports which comprise this collection deal with topics such as:
- Mergers/ Schemes
- Capital Reductions
- De-mergers/ spin offs
- Dual Listings and many more
The database contains an archive dating back to 1992 searchable by expert report author, company, ASX code(s), GICS Industry classifications,Report topics and date range.
With access to the Expert Reports database you can:
- Research the methodology used by report writers
- Track competitor activity
- Use in conjunction with other databases to get a complete picture of market activity and trends within an industry
- Gain an understanding of industry standards in relation to export report writing
- Monitor fees charged for reports