|Book||NSW Civil Procedure Handbook 2017||27/04/2017||9780455500492||$199.00||Add to cart|
|eBook - ProView||NSW Civil Procedure Handbook 2017 eBk & Bk||27/04/2017||42097112||$258.70||Add to cart|
|eBook - ProView||NSW Civil Procedure Handbook 2017 eBk||15/04/2017||9780455500508||$199.00||Add to cart|
NSW Civil Procedure Handbook 2017is the one essential book you need to take to Court. This volume takes selected legislation and commentary from the Thomson Reuters' NSW Civil Practice and Procedure suite which, under the guidance of The Hon John P Hamilton QC, The Hon Justice Geoff Lindsay, Magistrate Michael Morahan (Acting) and Carol Webster SC, specifically addresses the requirements for practice within the uniform rules framework,.
Legislation is current as at 20 March 2017.
Why? Because it offers you:
- Portability – you have the convenience of a single volume
- Currency to 20 March 2017 - it consolidates the 20 plus pieces of amending legislation and rules since the 2016 edition
- Essential content selected for relevance, including annotated Civil Procedure Act, Regulation and Rules; annotated Court specific Acts (extracts only) and Rules; unannotated Practice Notes; and evidence legislation
- Annotations informed by practice – analysis is by practitioners senior in their profession
- Ease of navigation – extensive table of cases, detailed page headings, shading on the legislation, thumb tabs, and index make it simple to find the content you need.
eBooks and packages including an eBook may not be returned once the software key has been supplied. Your rights as a customer to access and use the ProView™ software and a ProView eBook are subject to acceptance of the ProView content licence agreement.
An email with a registration key and instructions for accessing your eBook will be sent after checkout. For existing ProView users the eBook will appear in your library after checkout.
Forthcoming/pre-order eBooks will be available after the publication date.
The ProView app is not currently available on IPhone or Kindle. See the latest system requirements