|eBook - ProView||Expert Evidence: 75 Expert Areas||01/11/2016||42043843||$462.00||Add to cart|
|Forensic Anthropology (Expert Evidence)||24/07/2013||30144991||N/A||
|Interpreting Scientific Evidence (Expert Evidence)||15/07/2012||30145976||N/A||
From the start of any engagement you and your client need good advice on what are the expert issues of the case and how to resolve them.
Expert Evidence: 75 Expert Areas is comprehensively drafted to fully prepare the everyday litigator for their legal matter, ensuring for example that your pre-trial conferences run smoothly, the questions you put to your experts are the right questions, your time spent in hearings is productive and ultimately that your client feels they are getting the best advice possible.
Expert Evidence: 75 Expert Areas provides helpful guidance on expert opinions in:
- Accounting, actuarial, digital evidence, document examination, marketing and valuations;
- Medical, anesthetics, dental, hypnosis, chiropractic, hearing, intellectual disability, pathology, pharmacology, psychology and psychiatry;
- Investigation of remains through pathology, dentistry, entomology, anthropology, osteology;
- Forensic areas commonly found in criminal cases such as crime scene, firearms and gunshot residues, fingerprints, drugs and drug labs, alcohol, memory and identification, forensic speaker identification, hairs and fibres, paint, glass, soil, toolmarks, podiatry, DNA, botany, fires, blood spatter, biology, explosions;
- Environment issues such as water, air, noise, asbestos, tracing the provenance of gold, pesticides, ecotoxicology, food microbiology; and
- Transport and structural failures covering road, rail, air and marine and industrial and workplace.
Plus, with the enhanced functionality of the ProView eReader Platform, you can add notes, highlight sections and add bookmarks to find the information you need faster.
eBooks and packages including an eBook may not be returned once the software key has been supplied. Your rights as a customer to access and use the ProView™ software and a ProView eBook are subject to acceptance of the ProView content licence agreement.
An email with a registration key and instructions for accessing your eBook will be sent after checkout. For existing ProView users the eBook will appear in your library after checkout.
Forthcoming/pre-order eBooks will be available after the publication date.
The ProView app is not currently available on IPhone or Kindle. See the latest system requirements