Cover Note Email
Thomson Reuters, AUSTRALIA
A member of our support team will be in touch with you within 1 business day.
Cover Note Email
|Cover Note Email||03/05/2006||30169013||N/A||
|Online||WLAU-Cover Note on Westlaw||41182292||N/A||
The Australian insurance industry’s flagship news service
Independent news and analysis since 1975
Cover Note helps executives to stay abreast of the latest developments in the Australian Insurance Industry.
* For a sample issue, click here.
* For a complimentary three-week trial to Cover Note or for more information click here.
Cover Note reports on:
- important insurance news, developments and trends affecting and likely to affect the insurance industry and related professionals every week
- prominent claims and court decisions
- industry leaders' opinions and assessments
- new products and technology
- APRA and ASIC regulatory moves
- mergers and acquisitions and
- emerging risks.
Cover Note Asia, a monthly news brief on significant Asian developments, is an exclusive email service for Cover Note subscribers.
- Delivers independent news and analysis of what industry movers and shakers are doing and why.
- Provides short, sharp news service designed to keep busy insurance and related professionals up to date on new and emerging risks and opportunities.
It takes just 15 minutes a week to be well-informed on the hot issues affecting the insurance industry, such as the latest and emerging legislative and regulatory developments, what the industry and competitors are up to, summaries of important industry appointments and prominent claims and case law.
Price is for an annual email subscription and includes all weekly issues during the 12 month period for one user. Thereafter, subscription renewal invoices will be automatically issued. Subscribers must provide the publisher with written notice of cancellation within 30 days of the date of their subscription invoice; otherwise the subscriber will be liable for the invoiced amount. Please contact your Account Manager or call Thomson Reuters Customer Service on 1300 304 195 for pricing information regarding multiple users and/or Site/IP Authenticated licence rates – or click here.