|Book||Class Actions in Australia 2nd Edition (Softcover)||15/06/2012||9780455228693||$225.01||Add to cart|
|Book+eBook||Class Actions in Australia 2e - eBook + Book||20/06/2012||30158707||$292.00||Add to cart|
|eBook - ProView||Class Actions in Australia 2e - eBook||20/06/2012||41337304||$225.01||Add to cart|
- Increased frequency of court decisions on a range of issues associated with class actions, in the Federal Court and other courts;
- Practice Notes in the Federal Court and the Supreme Court of Victoria dealing specifically with class actions;
- New Federal Court Rules;
- Introduction in NSW of a class action procedure equivalent to the Federal and Victorian procedures by Part 10 of the Civil Procedure Act 2005 (NSW);
- Professor Morabito’s reports (2009, 2010) of an empirical study of the class action procedures in the Federal Court and Supreme Court of Victoria; and
- Litigation funding developments – including the High Court decision in Campbells Cash & Carry v Fostif and regulation proposals.
- Court-approved notices identifying group members able to maintain a claim and informing them of the proposed settlement and their right to object;
- Pleadings; and
- Notices informing group members of the commencement of proceeding and their right to opt out.
eBooks and packages including an eBook may not be returned once the software key has been supplied. Your rights as a customer to access and use the ProView™ software and a ProView eBook are subject to acceptance of the ProView content licence agreement.
An email with a registration key and instructions for accessing your eBook will be sent after checkout. For existing ProView users the eBook will appear in your library after checkout.
Forthcoming/pre-order eBooks will be available after the publication date.
The ProView app is not currently available on IPhone or Kindle. See the latest system requirements