|Book||Class Actions in Australia 2nd Edition (Softcover)||15/06/2012||9780455228693||$90.01||Add to cart|
|Book+eBook||Class Actions in Australia 2e - eBook + Book||20/06/2012||30158707||$116.80||Add to cart|
|eBook - ProView||Class Actions in Australia 2e - eBook||20/06/2012||41337304||$90.01||Add to cart|
- Increased frequency of court decisions on a range of issues associated with class actions, in the Federal Court and other courts;
- Practice Notes in the Federal Court and the Supreme Court of Victoria dealing specifically with class actions;
- New Federal Court Rules;
- Introduction in NSW of a class action procedure equivalent to the Federal and Victorian procedures by Part 10 of the Civil Procedure Act 2005 (NSW);
- Professor Morabito’s reports (2009, 2010) of an empirical study of the class action procedures in the Federal Court and Supreme Court of Victoria; and
- Litigation funding developments – including the High Court decision in Campbells Cash & Carry v Fostif and regulation proposals.
- Court-approved notices identifying group members able to maintain a claim and informing them of the proposed settlement and their right to object;
- Pleadings; and
- Notices informing group members of the commencement of proceeding and their right to opt out.
eBooks and product packages including an eBook may not be returned once the software key has been supplied to the customer, which supply will be by email upon release of the eBook in 2012. Your rights as a customer to access and use the ProView software and a ProView eBook are subject to acceptance of the terms upon which are at http://thomsonreuters.com.au/terms/content-licence-for-australian-proview-ebooks.asp
We are upgrading our systems to support real time delivery of eBooks for use with Thomson Reuters ProView. In the meantime, if you order a published eBook during business hours (between 8am and 4pm EST) your registration email will arrive within 2 hours. Payment with order is mandatory, and credit card is preferred. Cheque or Bank deposit is accepted but please expect a delay in receiving the registration email.