|Book||Australian Taxation Law Cases 2017||15/01/2017||9780455239361||$106.00||Add to cart|
The 2017 edition of Australian Taxation Law Cases is a feature-packed resource that includes key new cases and revisions of the commentary. It explains how cases would be decided today and takes into account important recent changes in the law.
The text synthesises hundreds of cases into a single volume and has several features not found in other works. It assists students to:
• find cases organised by topic and see how related cases fit together;
• grasp the key features and outcomes of each case;
• see how older cases can be cited and used in arguments under today’s law;
• see how today’s statutes apply to the facts raised by older cases; and
• understand how overseas decisions may be cited to support interpretation of Australian legislation.
Every major aspect of the Australian tax system is covered, with chapters on topics such as goods and services tax, superannuation, offsets, partnerships, capital gains tax, trusts, company tax and tax administration. All chapters have been thoroughly revised.
Australian Taxation Law Cases 2017 enhances tax teaching and provides a valuable learning tool for all tax students.