|Journal||Australian Tax Review: Parts||31/07/2012||30129470||$1,418.10||Add to cart|
|Journal||Australian Tax Review: Parts & Bound Volumes||31/07/2012||30123125||$2,162.08||Add to cart|
|Journal||Australian Tax Review: Bound Volumes||22/11/2011||30112388||$912.93||
|Online||Australian Tax Review (Checkpoint)||01/05/2013||41412872||$1,631.36||Add to cart|
|Online||Australian Tax Review: Online (Westlaw AU)||28/10/2008||41182317||$2,185.66||Add to cart|
Critical evaluation of Australian and international tax law
Since 1971, the Australian Tax Review has been providing in-depth analysis of tax issues in the Australian tax environment. The journal has a national and international reputation which services both the academic and professional tax law markets.
Being a fully refereed journal, articles are only accepted for publication after a rigorous peer review process. Appropriate referees (a minimum of two for each article submitted) are selected by the editors from the ranks of senior Australian and international tax academics and practitioners.
The General Editor, Professor Chris Evans from the Australian School of Taxation and Business Law at The University of New South Wales, works with an Editorial Board of high profile members of the tax profession in Australia and overseas:
• Professor Kerrie Sadiq (Associate Editor), School of Accountancy, QUT Business School, Queensland University of Technology
• Professor Dale Pinto (Associate Editor), Head of the Taxation Department, Curtin Law School, Curtin University, Western Australia
• Professor Catherine Brown, Faculty of Law, University of Calgary
• Commissioner Michael D’Ascenzo AO, Adjunct Professor, University of Melbourne and University of New South Wales; former Commission, Australian Taxation Office
• Professor Judith Freedman, Faculty of Law, Oxford University
• The Hon Justice Michelle Gordon, High Court of Australia
• Professor Richard Krever, Faculty of Law, Monash University
• The Hon Sir Anthony Mason AC, KBE, Former Chief Justice of the High Court of Australia
• Professor Ann O’Connell, Melbourne Law School, The University of Melbourne
• The Hon Justice Tony Pagone, Supreme Court of Victoria
• Professor John Prebble, Faculty of Law, Victoria University, Wellington
• Professor Joel Slemrod, School of Business, University of Michigan
• Tony Slater QC, Ground Floor, Wentworth Chambers, Sydney
The Editorial Board members bring with them a wealth of experience and knowledge that serves to ensure the journal continues to be the foremost refereed Australian tax journal, providing high quality and in-depth analysis and critique of Australian domestic and international tax law.
Online, Australian Tax Review features the full Backset to Volume 1 Part 1 from 1971, with links to judgments and other online publications, while allowing for individual articles to be downloaded in pdf format or received via RSS feed.
There are four Parts and one Bound Volume published each year (receipt of Parts and/or Bound Volumes will depend on your subscription choice).
To access articles and information on all of our journals, to submit an article or to join our community and have your say, visit Journals Talk at http://sites.thomsonreuters.com.au/journals/.
You Might Also Like
Australian Tax Handbook (Checkpoint) and Thomson Reuters T...
Australian Income Tax Legislation - Checkpoint
Weekly Tax Bulletin - Checkpoint
Australian Tax Handbook - Checkpoint
Australian Income Tax Commentary (WestlawAU)
Australian Income Tax Legislation (WestlawAU)
Australian Tax Handbook (WestlawAU)
Weekly Tax Bulletin (WestlawAU)
The Australian Tax Handbook Tax Return Edition 2015
Australian Tax Handbook Online + Book
- Journal Article Order Form [DOC 340000]