|Looseleaf||ASIC Working Guide for Company Directors: Paper||08/08/2012||30143159||$1,336.78||Add to cart|
|Online||ASIC Working Guide for Company Directors: Online (Westlaw AU)||08/09/2009||41167036||$1,523.58||Add to cart|
Essential compliance information for company directors, direct from the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
Stay on top of your corporate governance obligations with essential ASIC information written, authorised and endorsed by ASIC and delivered by Thomson Reuters, ASIC’s official publisher. Quickly locate relevant information, including ASIC Regulatory Guides, Class Orders, media and information releases and more affecting your role. Save time and help reduce the risk of penalties by gaining a better understanding of the corporate regulatory environment affecting your organisation and your responsibilities within it.
Understand key compliance issues including general directors’ duties; continuous disclosure; document lodgment; prospectuses; independence; takeovers, and their implications for personal interests; share schemes and ownership issues; and shareholder notices.
Save on research time: choose online delivery with links that click through to legislation and case law, plus advanced ASIC Materials search functions.
The online version features twelve updates per year. The print and CD versions feature approximately three updates per year.
- Covers all the compliance topics you need to be aware of as a Company Director in one easy to access location.
- Assists you in maintaining best practice standards in your corporate governance responsibilities, thus protecting your company’s reputation.
- Organised and structured clearly and concisely to provide you with the answers you need as quickly as possible.
- Keeps you informed of developments and changes to ASIC requirements giving you a clearer understanding of your professional obligations.
- Executive Summaries are released with all updates explaining the reason for the new or updated regulatory documents, giving you important background information.
- All content is approved by ASIC prior to publication, putting your mind at ease.
You Might Also Like
COMPANY DIRECTOR MANUAL
ASIC Company Directors Alert: Email
ASIC Corporate Investigations and Hearings: Online
Company Directors Manual: Online (Westlaw AU)
Directors at Work: A Practical Guide for Boards
Directors at Work: A Practical Guide for Boards - eBook + ...
Company Director's Manual CD
Directors at Work: A Practical Guide for Boards - eBook
eBook - ProView
ASIC Corporate Investigations and Hearings: Paper
Company Director Manual
Table of Contents
- Executive Summaries
- Subject Index
- ASIC Information
- Class Orders
- Media Releases/Information Releases
- Regulatory Guides
- Class Orders
- Reports & Speeches